Our passion is to create an environment where personal well-being is at the center of everything we do. The Landing of Long Cove’s Memory Care community is designed to help residents with Alzheimer’s, dementia and other forms of memory loss overcome many of the unique challenges they face in everyday life.
Well Being is Vital
At The Landing of Long Cove we believe that nurturing the mind, body and spirit is a necessity for any well-balanced lifestyle. Each resident is given an assessment by a licensed nurse to better understand their needs, and our capable staff is trained in therapeutic methods and programs designed to help memory care residents reconnect with favorite memories, pastimes and routines.
Community Life Enhances Life
Building relationships and connecting with other members of the community is an essential part of life at The Landing of Long Cove. We encourage residents to participate, enhancing their sense of accomplishment and satisfaction by keeping them involved and active in their everyday lives.
• Trained staff available 24/7 to aid in daily living activities such as dressing, grooming, bathing and toileting.
• A partnership with resident’s responsible party to best serve the individual
• Resident-centered activities based on the residents’ preferences, what they used to and still enjoy
• An environment filled with senior-friendly furnishings
• Dining with thoughtful social interaction, alternative menus and staff who extend extra assistance, if needed at mealtime.
• Regularly scheduled organized outings, music, games, readings, creative arts, intergenerational activities and more.
A Life Well Lived
At The Landing of Long Cove, our staff is trained to respect our residents’ dignity, independence and individuality. We take the time to learn about a resident’s life experiences, favorite activities, and daily routine, and encourage their strengths and capabilities. Above all we assist them with their needs in a loving and dignified manner.